Sunday 7 October 2012

The Meaning.


Ever since the beginning of time man has wondered:
Why am I here?
Where am I going?
Is there a point to this?

I have been thinking about this for some time, as well.
I can't say I'm a very happy person. I am often disappointed by people. They never live up to my expectations. People are stupid. And I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.

But I think I'm starting to get it.


I spent all this time and energy on people I don't really know, wishing them to change when what I really needed to do was change myself.

We often say "One person cannot change the World." We forget that we are the World.

And how could I ever accept other people with their faults if I could never accept myself?

I am in a very...interesting place. I believe in things I never did before. Some might even say I have gone mad. I, however, have never felt this lucid in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a new post from you after long...and clearly can see what took you so long...very well thought out!!!!

    ReplyDelete